• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Commercial 4" brushed SS draft towers with 3 faucets/shank/complete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfranke

Reaction score
I have 6 Commercial beer towers available...they are huge 4" towers - with your pick of faucets...1st come - 1st serve. I disassembled them from a local Sports Bar going out of business, needing only one of them.... Assuming I was out-bid on the first set of 4, I bid on the other 4...and ended up getting all 8!!! No - I do NOT need them all.
I homebrew and am making a kegerator - not supply beer for Northern Virginia, all of the Springfield, VA area, nor my whole neighborhood!

I have taken them all apart, soaked them in PBW and scrubbed them clean before soaking in hot water and drying. Naturally they should be sanitized before use, but will leave that up to the new owner. The brushed Stainless Steel towers are in GREAT condition. The shanks and faucets are in varying conditions from new to scratched. Some are Perlick brand. One faucet is gold, the rest chrome. Each tower came with a stainless steel U-connector with barbed fittings that was used for glycol cooling...yours if you wish. It is PLENTY big enough for 3 beer lines plus 2 glycol lines and the return-u fitting.
Again, everything has been PBW soaked and scrubbed.

If you are looking to build a kegerator, keezer, or in any way upgrade your homebrew draft system, these could be what you are looking for.... For ONE ENTIRE tower (including 3 shanks, mounting nuts and faucets of your choice) I am asking $75. I will consider lowering the price for purchasing more than one. Make me an offer....

Again, they are heavy gauge, high-quality stainless steel 4-inch towers. No sharp edges anywhere.

Priced new, these triple faucet draft beer towers would run well over $500!
No handles were included, so not included here. You don't want to use those short black ones anyway!

I would PREFER local Northern VA pickup in Springfield, VA - but will consider wrapping and shipping for additional $15 (?) each. If less, I will refund the difference.

IMG_1130[1].jpg

IMG_1131[1].jpg

IMG_1132[1].jpg

IMG_1133[1].jpg

IMG_1134[1].jpg

IMG_1135[1].jpg

IMG_1136[1].jpg

IMG_1137[1].jpg

IMG_1138[1].jpg

I hate to say it -- the towers have all been spoken for... I admit I had absolutely no idea they would be so quick to be claimed here on Homebrewtalk!
Thanks for the quick responses and PM's!

Latest posts

Back