• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri co2 20# tanks (full and sealed)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewbeej5

Reaction score
I have 4 co2 tanks that I just exchanged(paid $35 each to fill at Airgas in St. louis Mo.). I dont need more than one tank anymore, so if anyone is local(Imperial Mo.). I'm willing to go lower if buying all four at once.

$95 each obo(Price reduced from $125). 20# aluminum tanks. Four available, all full & sealed. Tanks exchanged recently(I have receipt for proof of date and ownership).

I was told these sell for $170 each if you don't already have a tank to exchange at Airgas. Airgas has exchange programs for CO2 tanks. You bring in an empty and walk out with a full one sitting on the shelf. This is a great low cost way to buy into the exchange program. Much cheaper than buying a new tank and getting it refilled. This way you don't have to worry about your tank expiring. These tanks are private cylinders so you can have them filled/exchanged anywhere not just Airgas, FYI.

No one has contacted me on craigslist yet. I thought this was a decent deal.
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/bfs/5026621142.html

Back