CIP system for the Anvil Foundry 10.5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I recently got an Anvil Foundry and want to set up a CIP solution. I have been searching all over and am not finding what I need. I saw one video where a spray ball was installed and the guy had to widen the hole of the lid to accept the fitting. I do not want to modify the lid if possible because I will brewing in the basement and will be using a Steam Condenser. Show me your CIP system for your Foundry.

I recently got an Anvil Foundry and want to set up a CIP solution. I have been searching all over and am not finding what I need. I saw one video where a spray ball was installed and the guy had to widen the hole of the lid to accept the fitting. I do not want to modify the lid if possible because I will brewing in the basement and will be using a Steam Condenser. Show me your CIP system for your Foundry.
Usually I think the limiting factor on CIP systems is the strength of the pump. What are you planning to use to drive the CIP ball?

I have a Riptide
Great pump. Some people say it’s still marginal for a good strong CIP but I think it’s designed to work with the small 1 inch Blichman CIP ball. That should be no problem to adapt to your lid.

Latest posts

Back