Chiller pre-order ends 7/28 at midnight!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuS.S. Brewing Equipment

Bender of copper
Reaction score
During the pre-sale, you can get the CuS.S. Brewing TriCoil 1.2 for $119.95 shipped (discount code "pre-order")! This immersion chiller is made up of three, 25' coils of 3/8" copper tubing that are fed chilling water in parallel, resulting in chilling times of 3 minutes for a 5 gallon batch!*

IMG_20190725_193258_183.jpg

We also have the Short and Stocky available for pre-sale pricing of $129.95 shipped(discount code "pre-order")! If you are brewing in a stock pot type kettle, or if you are doing 5 gallon batches in a 15 or 20 gallon kettle, this is the chiller for you. Consisting of the same 3, 25' coils of copper as the TriCoil 1.2, the Short and stocky is constructed so that it only needs 4.5" of wort to be fully submerged and keep all the chilling coils where they belong, in the wort! With this chiller, you can chill your 5 gallon batch in 3.5 minutes!*

IMG_20190725_224252_387.jpg

*All listed chilling times are to 10F above your tap water temperature and require the use of a garden hose spigot to achieve the proper water flow rate. You can check them out on our website cussbrewing.com for more info.

Yes, just not sure on how long it will take to get everything lined up for producing them. Also, they are looking like they are going to be a lot more than the copper version. It is more difficult to work with, and all of the parts are more expensive.

Just wanted to check in to say that I used my "TriCoil" chiller for the first time Saturday and couldn't be happier. Very well made chiller that took my wort down to ground water temp easily in under 10 minutes. I highly recommend it.

Back