• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other Cheese making equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuey

Reaction score
Hi All

I started and ceased making cheese deciding to concentrate on photography and home brew - mainly photography.

I have my cheesemaking equipment to sell off.

The items for sale are as follows;

* Cheese press - made by myself - design ripped off from a common design and 80lb springs used.
* Set of 3 stainless steel 'Deep stock pots' 20cm, 23cm and 28cm - Buckingham Classic Collection (there were 4 but the 26cm is being retained)
* 2 Cylinder type cheese moulds and followers - 200mm and 110mm
* 2 x 20cm Cheese mats
* Red cheese wax - approx 1.5 kilo's
* 2 muslin cloths
* 2 books - 'Home Cheese Making - by Ricki Carroll and 'TRaditional Cheesemaking in wales' by Eurwen Richards (this is historical book not an instruction book)

I am based between Wrexham and Llangollen (North Wales) and collection is best but postage could be worked out.

I would prefer to sell as a whole but could split.

Offers welcome and photo available if need be.

Regards

Stu.

Hi

Hopefully I have attached two photo's.

I am looking for around £60.00 for collection.

Postage may prove costly unless you have someone in the UK I could send it to if postage is required.

Regards

Stu

IMGP0476edit.jpg

IMGP0477edit.jpg

Back