Wisconsin Cancelled- WI State Fair

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mute_Ant_Brew

Reaction score
Just received this from the WI State Fair.

"Dear Friends,
The Wisconsin State Fair is so much more than just a fair – it is tradition, it is celebration, it is family. This is why our hearts are so heavy as we bring you this news. For the safety of our fairgoers, staff, vendors, entertainers, exhibitors, sponsors, suppliers and the broader community, the 2020 Wisconsin State Fair has been canceled.

All entry fees and admission tickets purchased with your entries for the 2020 Amateur Homebrew contest will be fully refunded in the upcoming weeks. If your homebrew entries have already been dropped off at the designated drop-off sites, you are responsible to pick up your own bottles.

Although we will not have an opportunity to celebrate this summer, we will continue to work tirelessly to bring you the best Wisconsin State Fair possible in 2021.

If we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to reach out.
All the Best,
Wisconsin State Fair Entry Office"

Just giving any entrants on the site a heads up. You probably will also be getting the same couple emails I did.

Additionally, I can only say I'm surprised the cancellation of the entire fair didn't come sooner.
Time to start planning for next year.

If you did have an entry what was it?
I had three
Strong Bitter
American Brown Ale
American Wheat Ale

Thanks for ruining 2020, ya dang Chinese bat-eatin' hillbillies.😖

Back