Brewnuts Donut Bar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treacheroustexan

Reaction score
Just a quick rundown for you guys... I am a HUGE supporter of a newer local business to the Cleveland area called Brewnuts. Every donut recipe they have created uses some sort of craft beer or homebrew. They started out as a pop up shop, but now they are currently building their permanent location. They finished in third place of the Sam Adams Brewing the American Dream competition in New York last year. The donuts are super, super tasty and my girlfriend and I go to Platform Beer Co. in Cleveland every saturday morning for brunch mainly for the Brewnuts. It would mean a lot to them, and even myself if you guys could take a look at their pitch and watch their video and if you enjoy the idea then please support! The campaign launched last night at 8pm and they are already over 16% of their 25k goal. There are great rewards for backers. I am in no way affiliated with them, but I have been a huge fan of their products from day 1 and would love to keep watching their business grow!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/286665047/brewnuts-donut-bar

Thanks guys.

Back