Brewha BIAC systems?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trevelynzx

Reaction score
After searching the forums i’m not seeing much recent discussion on these systems. however i’ve watched every one of their YT videos and am convinced this is the best brewing system i’ve seen yet.

anyone have recent experience with the company and/ or their hardware? any competitors worth looking at? my impression is that they’re the “apple” of brew systems - very expensive but seamless/ just works.

appreciate any feedback!

ps- wasn’t sure if this fit better in electric brewing or BIAB forum… sooo… posting in general.

While I don't have any first hand experience that is a HEFTY price for a 120V system...I also wouldn't exactly call it the apple of AIO.

Some cheaper and just as effective brewing systems include:

Braumeister
Brewzilla
Mash and Boil
Brewtools

thanks i’ll check those out. should have mentioned, i’m looking at the larger systems (220v elements) but yes, definitely pricey.

There is also the Anvil Foundry. I have the 10.5 and it works great for under $500. Now there are even less expensive options I would look into before spending premium $$. Also the Anvil is switchable between 220 and 110. Very convenient if you want to travel with it. Good luck :mug:

Edit: I just looked at their website and these are waaaay expensive, but also very cool. I guess it depends on what and how much/often you want to brew. If you use it like it is intended you can only have one brew going at a time.

Last edited:
OP, noticed you didn't get any replies from owners. I've got several brews under my belt with the 16 gal 4 in 1. Latest is a Tripel Belgian that im kegging tomorrow. What do you want to know ?

OP, noticed you didn't get any replies from owners. I've got several brews under my belt with the 16 gal 4 in 1. Latest is a Tripel Belgian that im kegging tomorrow. What do you want to know ?
I am looking at different systems and I am curious on your thoughts of the Brewha system. I would be looking at the 16 ga also. It is a pricey system but it looks to be good quality. There doesn’t appear to be very much independent info or reviews out there for this system. Everything that I see is straight from Brewha. Doesn’t necessarily mean anything but just looking for any info I can get. Thanks

I am looking at different systems and I am curious on your thoughts of the Brewha system. I would be looking at the 16 ga also. It is a pricey system but it looks to be good quality. There doesn’t appear to be very much independent info or reviews out there for this system. Everything that I see is straight from Brewha. Doesn’t necessarily mean anything but just looking for any info I can get. Thanks
I love brewing on it. Space was a priority for me and this has a minimal footprint. This system also eliminates the need for you to sanitize a fermenter which saves some time and money. Having an overhead pulley or hoist is a necessity for this size BIAC if you always brew alone. Everything for the system is readily available through BREWHA but you don't need to get everything from them to brew on it. There are plenty of cases out there of people using different power controllers, chillers, and other accessories that are not from brewha. The drawback mentioned of the fermenter being tied up can be a concern, however I have never had a problem keeping at least 2-3 beers on tap at home with a single BIAC even with some thirsty friends that regularly drop by. You can get creative with kveik yeast to get around this and crank beers out in short time if you really wanted to.

The owner Nathan Janz is super helpful and readily available to answer questions or offer recommendations.

If you scour these forums and the Brewha website/ manual you will learn that you can cause some serious damage to this equipment if you are not careful, just as with any professional brewing equipment. This isn't a simple mash and boil system. although I have made just as good beer on those systems as well.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions and ill be happy to answer them

Back