BrewFest at Mount Hope Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaRenFaire

Reaction score
The BrewFest Homebrew Competition will be part of the seventh annual BrewFest at Mount Hope. The Homebrew Competition will give homebrewers the chance to show off their brews among a festival of professional breweries. This competition is AHA/BJCP sanctioned and will follow the 2008 BJCP Style Guidelines. The Best of Show award will give homebrewers the opportunity to work with a professional brewer to make a batch of their winning recipe for sampling at the 2016 BrewFest. Registration is now open and entries must be dropped off by April 25, 2015. The judging will take place May 9, 2015. For more information and competition rules please visit the website:http://www.parenfaire.com/homebrew/homebrew.php
Best of Luck to All!

I registered a beer today ! My friend told me about the Brewfest and I looked it up.. Hopefully I can get a hotel out there.. Otherwise probably won't make it but am definitely sending a grapefruit american IPA (1st batch of a personal recipe) and perhaps another if I have one ready to send !

Latest posts

Back