Brewer's Friend Feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewersFriend

Better Software for Better Brewers
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Brewer's Friend has been releasing weekly updates lately. We have two developers hammering out features so it's been a well oiled machine and we look forward to keeping the momentum going on providing the best SaaS brewing platform. In the last couple of weeks we have rolled into production;

• Improved First Wort Hopping calculations on recipe builder.
  • Added Bootleg Biology yeasts to the recipe builder and ingredient database.
  • Fixed shopping list totaling so different units are combined into one total for the same ingredients.
  • New interactive charts for IBU, SRM, OG/FG, and ABV based on latest BJCP style guidelines.
  • Updated default utilization for whirlpool hop additions to 10%.
  • New subscription billing options for Premium Membership.
  • Ability to filter fermentables and yeast on recipe builder by what's in inventory.
I would really like to hear from you all feedback on what features we need to add, what is lacking in our platform, what is lacking in general in any brewing platform.

Look forward to your feedback, we strive to provide best in class tools to homebrewers and lately micro-breweries, so let us know where we need to focus on assisting you.

Glad to see you've been working on things still, your dev teams put in some good work lately.

I'll review my existing list and post some feedback tomorrow.

Back