Bottle Share #5 in Clarendon/Arlington, Sat 04/12 @ 2PM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon

Reaction score
What: Bottle sharing #5 edition!
When: Saturday, April 12, @ 2PM.
Where: Roof Top @ The Reserve at Clarendon Centre. 3000 Washington Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201. The apt. building is 1-2 blocks straight south of the Clarendon metro. Across the street from Lyon Hall/Mister days. The roof offers great views of NOVA and DC and there will be a lot of great beers to share.

Josh posted a Google spreadsheet so you can add your name and what you're bringing so we don't bring the same beer. You're welcome to bring your own tasting glass, but some solo cups will be available. You're welcome to bring food as well. We've gone to a sushi restaurant in the building and have also ordered pizza. This has been a great event the first four times we did this.

Any questions, you can contact me or Josh directly via the BA site.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/communi...on-arlington-sat-april-12-2pm-rooftop.156463/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgA1Q8915fS4dFZfNDNkd3FuV1dNejF1X3VZVklub Wc&usp=sharing

there has to be at least one person on HBT that is local and enjoys great craft beer and is willing to share with others.

Sheldon

I'm in Arlington and am interested, but I just finished my first all grain batch and it will not be ready in time. How often do you do this?

Dude, some of us bring home brew, but the main idea is to share great commercial beers. You should not worry about ur home brew not being ready, I will bring some of mine, but we all will be having the good stuff we have to buy.

Hope to see you.

OK folks, bottle share is this Saturday. We usually get several folks that show up without registering and all are welcome. But if you are planning on joining in, kindly sign up with the link on the initial posting.

Cheers,

Sheldon

Josh is hosting the 6th bottle share event in the Great (Rec) Room in his building on Sat 6/21 at 3 PM. We have had great turnouts and some really awesome and hard to find beers have been consumed.

This will also be posted on BA under local events.

All are welcome. Hope to see you there. Let me know if there are any questions.

Sheldon

Back