• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Tower of Power Gas Controllers w/ temp sensors, igniters, and solenoid valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJay13

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

I've got two older model tower of power gas controllers with the temp sensors, ignitors, and solenoid valves to go with them. There is nothing wrong with them--I live in northern New England and am switching to electric so I can brew inside. Asking $360 for each or $700 for both. Will ship anywhere in the US but buyer pays shipping cost. Could also do local pickup in/around Lebanon, NH. See pics below--I am going to dismantle the tower of power controllers if/when there is an interested buyer. Not pictured are the ignitors or the igniter cables.

Set your strike temp and let the controller do all the work for you. The HLT temp sensor mounts through your kettle and the mash sensor mounts inline either at the outlet of the mash or after your pump. The controller lights the burner (you set the flame and then you don't have to touch it again) and will keep your mash temps right where you need to be. Easy to mash out with as the burner will get your mash temps up to 168 in about 10 minutes and all you need to do is recirculate. This system is set up for a direct fired RIMS system.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_4150.jpg
    IMG_4150.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4152.jpg
    IMG_4152.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_4160.jpg
    IMG_4160.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4162.jpg
    IMG_4162.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4163.jpeg
    IMG_4163.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 86
We’re you going to sell the tower part without the controllers, but with the flow meter and valves and such attached? Didn’t see a price for that. Let me know. Thanks.

We’re you going to sell the tower part without the controllers, but with the flow meter and valves and such attached? Didn’t see a price for that. Let me know. Thanks.
No I wasn’t—I’m keeping the flow meter, pump, and everything else for my electric system I am building.

Latest posts

Back