Bismarck ND Brewer here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevDroz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello brewers!!! I joined a bit ago and started reading threads and figured it was ride of me to not introduce myself.

I have been brewing steady for the last year or so with extract kits. I do like the ease of these kits as well as the clear instructions.

I started with a Norther Brewer starter kit with a Chinook IPA, I did manage to botch that batch up to what was probably poor sanitation even though I thought I did a good job. Either way, I decided that bottling was not for me. Fast forward to about a month or so when I bought my first keg and an American Light beer kit. I figured why not? My everyday commercial beer is a Lite and I prefer kegged beer, so why not brew a beer I van drink everyday?

About a dozen batches under my belt I bought a Fermzilla..... big mistake. After one use I couldn't get the thing apart to clean and ended up breaking it so I bought a Catalyst conical..... I now own 3 Catalysts, upgraded my brew kettle to a 42 qt, and will be purchasing a kit to convert a 15.5 gallon keg into a fermenter.

I had a kegerator and when I went to mount my dual regulator I managed to hit a refrigerant line. Have 2 batches ready for kegging I had to do a mad scramble to buy a chest freezer and make a keezer. A few purchased items and aome stuff I 'borrowed' from work and I am back up and running.

I should just shut up now lol I am rambling.

I hope to make some good friends here.

-Brewing doesn't make me happy, drinking my homebrew makes me happy.

Latest posts

Back