BG-14 Burners Needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanmcl

Reaction score
Hello- I'm in mid brew stand build and looks like ASC wont have stock for 3 weeks or so.

I dont mind paying a few bucks more but the best deal i can find is $47 on amazon. Since they are only $29 from ASC thats hard to swallow.

Anyone know where i can get this closer to the $29 mark?

BG-14 HIGH PRESSURE CAST IRON BURNER - Agri Supply

Bayou classic site I think. I'm on my phone and can't check easily*,

I can't locate the BG14 on their site. I'll just hold out a few more weeks.

yeah, that was the only bad part :( but it's the only place of i know off the top of my head that has them

NB has them in catalog. $42.99 burner $29.99 regulator. Not sure you'd want that regulator as a debate has started on the necessity of a high pressure one because the Blinchman is apparently a low pressure one.

I don't see an orifice on the Williams Brewing burner ad. You might want to call first.
The only difference between high and low pressure is the orifice size, the burner is the same.

I think I bought the last BG14s (7 or 8 burners) Agri-Supply had a few weeks ago. They were missing the orifices, the vents were pretty beat-up and someone had played rugby with the box.

Be glad, without a supply of orifices you wouldn't have been too happy.

Hoppy- I think you have replied on all the threads i have started. Thank you for all the info.

Back