Beer/Brewing Bucket List

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copyright1997

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, as of my last batch, I have 30 all-grain batches under my belt, 33 in total. I've done quite a few IPA's (my favorites), but also a bunch of other stuff. For the most part, I've enjoyed them all...some more than others, but nothing I wanted to spit out. :p

For what it's worth, here's the list:
California Common (Kit)
Blue Balls (Blue Moon Clone)
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Victory Hop Devil
Red Rocket Ale
Mirror Pond Ale
Centennial Blonde
Mr Bowenz English IPA w/ EKG
Nut Brown Ale
Captain Hooked On Bitters (ESB)
Blue Balls (Blue Moon Clone)
Vienna SMaSH
Sierra Nevada Celebration
Bell's Two Hearted
Vienna Cherry Wheat
Easy Pilsner
Mirror Pond Ale
Sierra Nevada Celebration w/Columbus
Summer Blonde Shandy
Nugget Madness JR (Golden Nugget)
LakeFront IPA
Kabes Secret APA
Sculpin Ballast Point IPA
Dales Pale Ale
Cream of 3 Crops
Blue Moon (Original Recipe)
BuckSnort Brown Ale
Chocolate Milk Stout
Enohcs IPA
Honey Cream of Three Crops
Smoked Pumpkin Ale
Columbus Day IPA

Most of these are recipes I've found here on HBT, but in some cases I've modified them or just made stuff up. For the most part, I've not done a recipe more than once (with the exception of Sierra Nevada Celebration, Cream of 3 Crops, and Blue Moon), but even in these cases I've modified the recipe.

But, there are bunches and bunches of beers I haven't tried, and many more I haven't brewed. With that as background, I'm trying to assemble a to be brewed "bucket list", that is a list of things I need to try!

So that this post isn't too long (well, it already is), a couple of things on my to-do list are:
Troegs Nugget Nectar
Ithaca Flower Power
Some sort of Saison
Some sort of Belgium IPA
Deschutes Chainbreaker (White IPA)
Some sort of Lambic (i.e. with Brett)
and a bunch more!

So, what's on your bucket list?

So, what's on your bucket list?

I've never made a gueuze. I doubt I ever will, but it is probably on my bucket list at this point. The issue is that you blend old lambic with a younger lambic. so, that means a commitment of at least 3-5 years for a gueuze. I'm way too lazy for that, when it comes down to it.

Back