• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Dakota Basically new 10 gal Blichmann Boilermaker, False Bottom & Autosparge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainlessbrewer

Reaction score
I purchased this Boilermaker new last summer to use as a mash tun but plans have changed. It has never been brewed with.

Includes the Boilermaker with box, paperwork, Brewmometer, heat shield, allen wrenches, sight glass cleaning brush. Also includes new false bottom and Autosparge.

The Boilermaker has been professionally punched at the 10 and 3 o'clock positions for the Autosparge. You can use either 13/16" hole you like and I was going to use the other hole for a water fill port.

The lid has a small grommeted hole for a temp probe or long dial thermometer.

There is a second 1/2" hole punched at approximately the 2 gallon level so the Brewmometer can be used when mashing smaller batches. You can swap it between the holes and it comes with the Blichmann Brewmometer hole plug to plug the unused hole.

10 gallon Boilermakers are hard to find new now as Blichmann is out of stock.

The costs for this setup for me was $329.99 for Boilermaker, $76.99 for False Bottom and $49.99 for the Autosparge. $457 total not including cost to have holes punched, same today if you order one new with everything.

I am asking $365 plus shipping.

FedEx Ground/Home Delivery is probably cheapest but it is 20 pounds and the box is big. I checked and from North Dakota to southern Florida or southern California (farthest away approximately) is about $50. If you want to check shipping to your home it will ship from 58201 and it is 23lbs in a 18"x18"x18" box. Insurance is your choice.

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

Latest posts

Back