• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball Lock Corny Kegs - nice ones, clean, new rings, ready!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StewMakesBrew

Reaction score
Hi All - first these are in Buffalo Grove IL and I will not ship them due to cost of packaging, etc. So, if you're local to this area, these are good.

I have four ball-lock Corny kegs to sell - purchased all four from a guy who was ending the hobby due to health reasons and was just dumping his gear.

These are used kegs, probably "grade b" which is to say they have scratches and marks, but very few dents, and no big dents. They have been soak-cleaned while completely disassembled using PBW. I replaced the post and dip tube O-rings, and the previous owner said the lid rings are new, which, looking at them, I would agree. That said, since the ring kit has new lid rings, I'll throw those in for you. I pressure tested them with 80psi overnight - they all hold pressure just fine. So, clean, new seals, pressure tested. Sanitize, fill and enjoy.

Taking one? My price is $65. Taking all? I'll sell them for $220. Taking some? let's talk.

PM me to see pictures.

Back