Anyone using this large sanitary chinese pump?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

augiedoggy

Reaction score
I know this may be a stretch because most home brewers wont use something this big but.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/110V-750W-...m=202061138686&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

This would be for a small brew pub where we may purchase a couple. I've seen these pumps for sale all over amazon ,ebay, aliexpress and alibaba but no reviews..

I see the come in 120v 220v and 380v configurations and im assuming the 220v and 380 versions may be controlled with the right VFD?

Other than maybe cleaning what the heck would you use it for????
Well as stated it's for a 3bbl brewery and most brewers are using a similarly sized pump in pro setups. I would use this one from CIP as well as whirlpooling. And with our keg cleaning system.
I have purchased one so I'll see first hand how it works.

I see the come in 120v 220v and 380v configurations and im assuming the 220v and 380 versions may be controlled with the right VFD?

220v could be 1 phase or 3 phase, 380v is 3 phase. The 3 phase motors may be able to be used with a VFD but I would check with the manufacturer before throwing a drive on it. Many small motors will overheat when put on a drive or don’t have the proper windings to handle one.

Latest posts

Back