Anyone on Cheeseforum?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to put it here, hope it's alright, mods. I couldn't find another way, as you'll see below.

Health reasons likely mean I will have to move off brewing, and I'd like to return to something I was serious about, French Alpine styles, primarily Tomme, Reblochon, Abondance.

I was involved with Cheeseforum.org quite a bit, and I wanted to get back on. My psswd keeper had the wrong password, or something was the issue and I tried resetting the password, several times, and no e-mail, with reset link, has been received by me, maybe 6-7 attempts. I looked everywhere I could to contact John (webmaster), and each method required me to login - a circular problem.

Is anyone a member there? Would you be willing to drop a PM to the webmaster saying "ArnaudForestier" is unable to log on, and hasn't received any reset links?

I appreciate it. As soon as someone comes in I'll close the material so John isn't deluged.

Back