Any bowlers out there?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steveruch

Reaction score
What's the best price in your area? Thunderbowl in Fort Wayne, IN has $1 a game on Thursday.

6ABF4650-2583-44A9-8E65-340ED808A6FB.jpeg
Here’s Dennis Lillee Aussie fast bowler.😂😂🏏🏏

Regarding the cost, I doubt it matters. 1 buck, 3 bucks, meh. Burn rate being what it is, those numbers are noise.

Speak for yourself. "Bowlero" acquired several of the independent venues around here and their Sunday "special" is $6.99 games. For all other days, they switched over to lane reservations only. Prime time is $300 for 2.5 hours of lane rental. Off peak it's a bargain at $260.

My parents and grandparents were all bowlers. So was I until covid hit, then I just kinda dropped out of it. My husband, however, is an AVID (if I could make that bigger I would) bowler, to the point most of his disposable income goes on bowling balls. In a week or so he's driving to Reno to bowl the USBC Open Nationals. I might get back into it someday. I had a good 180 average last season I participated.

Back