• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut All Grain Gravity System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerMaverick

Reaction score
Hi all, complete all grain gravity system for sale in South Windsor, CT. Pick-up only please. All items pictured below such as:
- 15 gallon heavy duty Morebeer brew kettle with ball valve and thermometer (tri-clad bottom).
- 10 gallon Home Depot MLT & HLT coolers both equipped with ball valves. MLT has domed false bottom (please ignore that the tube is not connected in the photo - I was cleaning it).
- 70,000 BTU (if I remember correctly... it was more than enough to easily obtain a hard boil) Camp Chef propane burner (propane NIC).
- Custom made copper immersion chiller (50FT).
- Store bought stainless immersion chiller (25FT I think) - never used.
- (2) glass carboys (6.5 gal I think).
- Misc items, SS racking cane, glass wine thief, carboy caps, carboy bungs, airlocks, bottling wand, hand-held bottle capper (not pictured).

Price: $300.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 99
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 93
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 88
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
Hi! Is any of this still available? Are you willing to sell any of this separately?

I'd be interested in the HLT and copper chiller, should you choose to part-out. G'luck with the sale

Back