• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale AEB Soda Kegs - Central Maryland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarlyAmateurZymurgist

Reaction score
I purchased these kegs new in early 2021, so they are about as new as one can get without purchasing new. I built 5 and 3-gallon brew houses when I setup my current brewery. I am keeping the 3-gallon brew house and selling off the 5-gallon brew house. Up for sale here are two strap handle AEB kegs. These sell new for between $125.00 and $135.00. I am asking $80.00 each or $150.00 for the pair. This sale is cash and carry. You must live in Central Maryland or the DC Metro Area Maryland counties to purchase these kegs. Time is of the essence because I will be moving out of state within the next 60 days. Serious buyers should send a PM.

Back