A wave from Central Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdancer

Reaction score
I started brewing a few years ago with Mr. Beer (if you can call that brewing), moved into Extract after 3 or so batches. Just put together my first all grain last Sunday. My First was a brown ale that the yeast didn't wanted to do anything with. But since then, I have multiple successful batches. Irish Red, Brown All, Honey Weizen, Old Luddite, Koelsch, and a Raspberry Wheat. My all grains are currently in the fermentor NB Saison, NB Caribou Slobber, and NB ESB.
I have started a small brew club here in Highlands County. It started as the Highlands County Beer Belly Grower's association and with some talking and campaigning, we have chapters in Monroe County, NY, Lake County, FL and our Charter Chapter. Life is good in Central Florida and I am excited to be involved in the discussion I have been reading for months.
Cheers
:mug:

Welcome from WI. I just started my first batch, but noticed your post because I just returned from a vacation in The Villages today.

Welcome.... I'm kinda new to HBT but been brewing for awhile. Hey how can I check out the Beer Belly Growers in Monroe County... I live only a stones throw from Rochester, NY.

Thanks for the replies!

Welcome.... I'm kinda new to HBT but been brewing for awhile. Hey how can I check out the Beer Belly Growers in Monroe County... I live only a stones throw from Rochester, NY.

My Dad is running that group and they do a lot of tasting. He makes his own wine, but has not yet made any beer. If you would like I can forward your contact info to him. They are in Fairport. Can you PM your contact info to me and I will get you in touch with him.

~GulfCoastGirl~ If you ever need a quiet get away in the middle of the state there is a great little pub in the Kennelworth Lodge (a very nice historical hotel) here in Sebring.

~WiscoCK~ What part of Wisconsin? I still have Family in Kenosha, and was raised on Packer Football.

Back