• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 3 Tier Brew System for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jewrican

Reaction score
This is a 3-tier homebrew stand with propane burner on each tier. It comes with a 15 gallon keggle for the Hot Liquor Tank (HLT), Mash Tun, and Boil Kettle. The brew stand comes equipped with a recirculating pump, propane connection / piping, wheels, burners, welded fittings (not leaky compression fittings) and much more.

Pics are in my Google Drive here and are stupidly out of order. LOL I also have two videos in there if you want to check those out: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UPm2Q5aYdYQyoB8FK1N08Z72t10PR5BG

The HLT is up top and has a direct burner. It has a pickup tube, thermometer, and a sight glass. Everything is welded. None of that compression garbage.

The mash tun is incredible. It has a pickup tube and thermometer that are welded into the keggle. It comes with a false bottom and the top of the keggle has slits so that false bottom can be lowered into the keggle / removed. It also has a custom canvas grain bag with a mesh bottom designed to sit right on top of the false bottom. The bag even has a little hole for the thermometer to go into the grain bag so it is in contact with the grains. There is an insulated jacket around the mashtun, covered in stainless steel, and calked to allow for direct fire of the mashtun (if needed) with much better insulation to hold your temps. There is also an insulated lid that will seal it up. As mentioned earlier, there is a chugger pump for recirculating your mash if you wish to do so.

The boil kettle has a sight gauge, thermometer, and pickup tube all of which are welded. It also has a hop sack that can be used to avoid your hops clogging your bulkhead during the drain process.

The stand has a chugger pump on it for recirulating your mash or moving liquids from one tier to another. It is wired to a light switch to turn the pump on and off. They are covered with bags to prevent spills from getting on them when brewing.

The propane tubing is run through the steel and completely hidden from view. The brew stand is on wheels for easy movement into and out of storage.

This is an incredibly thought out and well put together setup. You can start out cheap, but you will spend double as opposed to just doing it right the first time. I cant tell you how many times i made changes to my brewing equipment in the past. It was stupid. You could take this home, pick up some tubing and brew tomorrow.

$1000 cash. Local pickup only. No trades. Chiller not included. Feel free to ask any questions.

Back