2009 GABF, September 24-26

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is going to be downtown tomorrow during the day? I decided to take the day off so I can do some apartment hunting then I am going to head to the Falling Rock or something along those lines. I do not twitter but if you PM me on here my email address goes to my crackberry. Cheers to a safe and happy GABF to all

Joe and all,

Let's make it 10:30 at the Rialto. I believe I have your cell number. I'll call you tomorrow morning.

Wayne

Joe and all,

Let's make it 10:30 at the Rialto. I believe I have your cell number. I'll call you tomorrow morning.

Wayne

I'm good for whatever. I've been tweeting the Paramount at the twitter crowd, but we can switch to the Rialto easily enough.

Not sure if anyone here made it to logans party on wednesday but I had my brewerys beer there being served. We also had it on tap at a special party in the basement at the falling rock so I am told. If you had a beer called the Brothers Cup and loved it, Great, send me a PM. if you hated it, well, piss off!

I kid, I kid. sort of!:rockin:

Not sure if anyone here made it to logans party on wednesday but I had my brewerys beer there being served. We also had it on tap at a special party in the basement at the falling rock so I am told. If you had a beer called the Brothers Cup and loved it, Great, send me a PM. if you hated it, well, piss off!

I kid, I kid. sort of!:rockin:

I missed out on that one. Did you come for the festival, or just the beer?

I had one of the best things I ever drank at the Falling Rock last night. It's a collaboration between New Belgium and Redstone called Black Folie. It's NBB's La Folie blended with Redstone mead, and it was absolutely effing spectacular, and not generally available except at festivals.

Here's the list of this year's winners: http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/pdf/winners/gabf09_winners.pdf

I missed out on that one. Did you come for the festival, or just the beer?

I had one of the best things I ever drank at the Falling Rock last night. It's a collaboration between New Belgium and Redstone called Black Folie. It's NBB's La Folie blended with Redstone mead, and it was absolutely effing spectacular, and not generally available except at festivals.

Here's the list of this year's winners: http://www.greatamericanbeerfestival.com/pdf/winners/gabf09_winners.pdf

Nope, i did not head out there but one of my brewery partners did.

I didn't go, but I saw that my local brewery, Flying Dog Brewery and Brewer Robert Malone won for best mid-size company and brewer. Congrats to them for representing, and to everyone else for their accomplishments.

Back