• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 Gallon Electric System Package Deal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtrmnt

Reaction score
The time has come, I am finally hanging up my mash paddle. I am selling my custom 20 Gallon electric home brew system that has produced 26 Bronze, 35 Silver, and 42 Gold medals. In addition to these medals, it has brought home 3 first place best of shows, 3 second place best of shows, 2 third place best of shows, 1 national NHC final round silver medal, and a GABF Pro-Am gold medal. It has also been featured by The Electric Brewery (Testimonials) and in the book Homebrew World (https://www.amazon.com/Homebrew-World-Discover-Secrets-Homebrewers/dp/1454920734).

What's Included - All Triclover Fittings
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Electric Boil Kettle with Tangential Inlet and Sight Glass
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Mash Tun with NorCal Brewing False Bottom
(1) 20 Gallon Stout Tanks and Kettles Electric Hot Liquor Tank with Sight Glass and custom 1/2" OD HERMS Coil
(1) Custom 30A Electric Brewery Panel with 3 pump switches, heating elements, and temperature probes
(3) Chugger pumps
(2) Copper Counterflow Chillers with Triclover Fittings
All necessary hoses, barbs, gaskets, and Triclover clamps
(1) Stainless brewstand
(1) Stainless worktable
(1) Kobalt worktable

If you were to purchase all of these pieces individually it would cost over $7000

Total Package Price - $4000
Local Pickup Only (Located in Nashville, TN)

Attachments

• brewsetup.jpg
    brewsetup.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
Are you willing to sell just the brewing system (Kettles, controller, pumps, chiller, hoses)? I'm in the market for a system but I don't need tables or goods.

Back