• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Mexico 2-15 gallon ball lock keg converted fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drumminguy81

Reaction score
I have 2 fermenters that I built out of the large 15 gallon ball lock cornelius kegs. I installed stainless ball valves with racking arms as well as a thermowell on each one all weldless fittings. I also put a ball dump valve on each lid for yeast harvesting. I used these with the lids at the bottom and used the liquid pickup tube as the blow off. These worked excellent for 5 and 10 gallon batches. The only reason I am looking to sell is I have started brewing 20 gallon batches and im tired of splitting between 2 fermenters so I want a larger conical. I have made tons of great beer in these and they are easy to clean. Ill also include the very heavy solid stainless stand under them that props them perfect in my freezer fermentation chamber. These are pretty rare vessels and I have seen them sell for high dollar, I would like to get 700 for both obo. Or trade for a large stainless conical. I could ship everything but the stand for the right price.

View attachment 1455160891682.jpg

Back