• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

South Carolina 10 Gallon Homebrew Beer Electric Setup (BIAB)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pidass

Reaction score
Selling my homebrew electric setup (designed for Brew In A Bag or extract).

May consider parting out the smaller shippable items if no real interest in the whole or most of the kit locally.

Pot is a Bayou 16 gallon pot modified to take a water heating element below the tray using tri-clamp fittings for easy removal and cleaning. Currently fitted with a stainless steel 4000W element, though I also have a 5500W low density element as well. Lid is fitted with a camlock fitting for reciculation.

Specs on the basic pot without modifications: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0082X3D06/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

The controller is a custom built 240v power box with a Auber PID temperature controller + solid state relay to regulate power to heating element. Includes a temperature input port, 120v switched outlet for pump control. Control box takes power from a twist lock 30a 240v plug, because your setup may be different you will need to have a GFCI or straight to 4-prong 240v dryer style outlet (GFCI recommended) cord with twist lock plug.

Pump is March 120v magnetic drive pump for brewing.

All hoses use camlock fittings for easy and quick removal and attachment.

Nylon brew in a bag (BIAB) designed for grains that fits this setup.

50' Copper Wort Chiller 3/8"

Inline 240V 30A GFCI extension cord for hooking up to power, 4-prong on outlet side, twist lock on controller side (20ft I believe?).

Also have 2 basic 6 gallon buckets (one w/bottling spigot)

Not included:
Hop spider in the picture from actual brew day.

Photos (more coming of other components or anything in particular just ask):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/kKYguHsZm6u3gXKg1

Located in Columbia. Looking for $800 for everything as is picked up OBRO.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for controller and gfci plug shipped to Michigan 48042.

Thanks Paul

Extension cord isn't exactly small or light. If I can source a box sometime soon and get an estimate on shipping I'll let you know.

Back