10 Beers You Most Frequent

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untappd noob here, but...

1 (tied) - Urquell and Fou Foune '17 (12)
3 (tied) - Trolltunga and Nectar & Knife (8)
5 (tied) - Fou Foune '16 and Mamouche '17 (7)
7 (6-way tie) - BCBS '15 (none infected!), Schlenkerla Märzen, BA Black Block, OGV '14, 3F OG '16, Nath (5)

Guess I don't branch out too much lately. I'm sure there's a lot more recent, undocumented Urquell. And my guess is Heady Topper would own this list from my 2011-2014 days.

I mentioned earlier that I was just listing the beers I feel like I drink the most often, since I certainly don't check in many things on Untappd these days. But just for fun I figured I'd look at my top 10 and see what it says about my drinking habits. Ignoring local beers:

1. Heady Topper
2. Lagunitas Sucks
3. Zombie Dust
4. Pliny the Elder
5. Duet
6. NoDa Hop Drop & Roll
7. Two-Hearted
8. Westbrook Gose
9. Union Jack
10. Wicked Weed Freak of Nature

That looks about right and pretty accurately reflects what I was drinking a lot of from 2012-2016 when I was using Untappd regularly. Sucks in particular I drank a ****-ton of in the 2013-14 period, then pretty much stopped as the quality nosedived.

Including college, my most frequent is Milwaukee's Best Light and I doubt that will ever change for the rest of my life...and I have not had one since grad school nineteen years ago.

Easy drank two cases a week for three years. I used to get so excited to pound cans while I showered getting ready for the weekend.
No change, one year later. Maybe I should buy a case.

kinda cool

1. fieldwork virtual planetoid
2. fieldwork eastside motel
3. fieldwork pepe the shark
4. alvarado street riot punch
5. trillium galaxy cutting tiles
6. fieldwork hazy train
7. fieldwork king citra
8. fieldwork galaxy juice
9. fieldwork paul vs steve
10. sante adairius of this world

kinda surprising, and not really. FW is my local drinking spot, apparently confirmed

Back