• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 1-1/4" 120V Electric RIMS Tube with 1650 Watt Stainless element and 120v Electric Controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justinrphillips

Reaction score
I am selling my Rims Tube and Controller. Both are in perfect shape and really took my brewing to the next level! I am selling only because I switched to a dedicated electric system using a HERMS setup.

I am asking $400 for the system shipped obo paid via PayPal. If you have any questions please message me. Here is the info on the setup:

Both were purchased from stir-plate via Amazon:

RIMS Tube info:
  • Complete pre-assembled 120V RIMS (Recirculating Infusion Mash System) Tube kit
  • With a 1650 Watt all 304 Stainless Steel Heating Element, including the threaded base.
  • This kit is completely assembled including the pre-mounted heating element, which is epoxy potted for corrosion resistance
  • Includes 4 ft power cord pre-assembled to RIMS tube.
  • The temperature probe port is 1/2" MPT - provide your own probe or use the one supplied with our home brewery controllers.
Controller Info:
  • Supports up to 1650 Watt Heating Element
  • 120 VDC Mash Controller
  • 6' Power Cord with 3 prong plug
  • Includes temperature alarm and Water Tight PT-100 RTD Sensor with 1/2" MPT Threads - includes 1/2" FPT SS lock nut and silicone washers
  • Pump control switch and outlet

Attachments

• IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1097.jpg
    IMG_1097.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_1099.jpg