Bad Joke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jro16

Reaction score
Was I was tricked by Dude...does he work for Miller...went to the store, picked up my High Life and Guinness, and was prepared to have a taste test. Funny - no posts.

After a long week, the last thing I want to drink is Miller Hight Life. I thought, maybe it's not that bad and took a sip. It's bad. Reminds me of the stale Old E we drank in H.S.

So I'll wash it down with the Guinness and watch for some posts...unless I'm the only one not in on the joke...then (you got me).

jro16 said:
Was I was tricked by Dude...does he work for Miller...went to the store, picked up my High Life and Guinness, and was prepared to have a taste test. Funny - no posts.

After a long week, the last thing I want to drink is Miller Hight Life. I thought, maybe it's not that bad and took a sip. It's bad. Reminds me of the stale Old E we drank in H.S.

So I'll wash it down with the Guinness and watch for some posts...unless I'm the only one not in on the joke...then (you got me).

LOL....I was wondering the same thing. I forgot to buy the MHL....my bad. Sorry Mabel!

jro16 said:

I'm sorry....messed up day!!!

I brewed, then the bro-in-law came over for some brews and shots and then the family went to dinner at Baileys.... got home and the father-in=law stopped by to get started on the brewstand.

I got a can of high life down and 2 sips of a guinness down and then he came over and I had to help him and didn't get a chance to post!

Sorry!!!!!

i forgot to buy the highlife yesterday... i got a sixer of great lakes burining river ale... which tastes oddly like thier dortmunder lager...:confused:

Back