• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 60 QT Jaybird False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WBCo

Basement Brewmaster
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Jaybird False Bottom. It is listed on NorCal's site HERE for the V 1.0 Spike Brewing Kettle in the 15 GAL/60 QT size. It will,however, fit any 60 QT Concord pot. That's actually what I've been using it in, a generic Concord pot with a weldless valve that I installed myself. I've been enjoying BIAB brewing lately and I'd like to pick up a stainless basket and am putting this up for sale to offset the cost. There are absolutely no defects in the product, it's in practically brand new condition. It has been used 12-15 times and cleaned after every brew session. I paid $108 + shipping for this false bottom. Looking to get $85 for it. I'll cover shipping and PayPal if you're in the ConUS.

photo (1).JPG

Last edited:
Back