Up to 50% for Inkbird Android wifi temperature controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Inkbird will release Android wifi version temperature controller at the end of May. Who replies this post will get the discount price. The unit sales price is $65.

Rules:

1, Only for the brewers in US or Canada.
2, One who is within the 1st to 50th post can win 50% discount. One who is within 51th to 100th will get 30% discount. And others who reply this post before May, 31th can get 15% discount.
3, Payment accepted: Paypal
4, Be willingness to give us your feedback after you use the unit.

We will PM you on May, 31th and then ship on Jun, 2nd together.

Introduction of wifi smart temperature controller.

Inkbird today introduce the wifi smart temperature controller, which is enabled the people to be more productive and more creative. You can control, monitor and schedule your electrical appliance temperature and humidity devices with your smart phone anywhere over. Plug and play design can free up your energy and time from DIY thermostat processes. The larger wattage device can be powered by this controller. It can connect the devices which is Max, 15A. OK now? NO. Some pictures with short text will be displayed how powerful it is.

C919_1-1_zpskv2wmuex.jpg

C919_2-2_zps7nbmyw5c.jpg

C919_3-3_zpsbgrsyimn.jpg

C919_4-4_zpspk5p6yjw.jpg

-1_zpsj9crfv3n.jpg

The whole short text information is here.

2_zpsdfzsmfc9.jpg

Hold on a sec, they had said the other wifi would be Android compatible, it just was not yet. So are they *not* going to make it Android compatible? Keep in mind the pictures they show for the Android wifi show Apple iPhones in the pictures. If so I have a Apple only wifi controller I will never use that I bought under the pretense it would be Android compatible eventually. Can someone please answer this?

*edit* Just got home and looked at the one I got from the other sale, and it looks like they are the same model the c919, so hopefully these will work with android too. I did notice another thing though, the package contents state that it should come with a long temp and a short temp, mine only came with the long. Additionally how do we get the humidity sensor?

*edit #2* I got a reply back the next day from Anne with Inkbird and they will have an update for the existing C919 from the previous giveaway for Android. Below is the reply:
Thanks Bob, It may be updated ANDROID system at the end of May. Hope you can test it soon.

Anne

Last edited:
Hold on a sec, they had said the other wifi would be Android compatible, it just was not yet. So are they *not* going to make it Android compatible? Keep in mind the pictures they show for the Android wifi show Apple iPhones in the pictures. If so I have a Apple only wifi controller I will never use that I bought under the pretense it would be Android compatible eventually. Can someone please answer this?

*edit* Just got home and looked at the one I got from the other sale, and it looks like they are the same model the c919, so hopefully these will work with android too. I did notice another thing though, the package contents state that it should come with a long temp and a short temp, mine only came with the long. Additionally how do we get the humidity sensor?

This one can also be compatible for IOS device. Both of them are the same item. Just our ADROID APP is not released now. But will announced at the end of May. You can download Android APP or Apple APP according to your need. Thanks.

So, since I bought into the first batch, are these somehow different? Or do you have an app for the Android? In any case I'm interested.

Sorry.. read whole thread. I think with programming information these could be really big. Like interfacing to a Raspberry PI and controlling everything big...

I have one Apple device but it hasn't been powered up in over a year, so I've not had time to evaluate the Apple version, but I will eventually, I promise. Android I can do as soon as it's out.

Back