Canada Grain Supply

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenenviro

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I'm wondering where in Canada a guy can get some malts at a decent price. I'm having trouble finding a total grain bill, yeast, and hops for under $50 with shipping.

TIA

I had the same problem until we recently got a local supply. I used to order from beergrains and made sure to order enough for a few batches to make the shipping hurt less.

Hey Guys

I'm wondering where in Canada a guy can get some malts at a decent price. I'm having trouble finding a total grain bill, yeast, and hops for under $50 with shipping.

TIA

Where are you located?

Hey Zenenviro,

The best price for me for bulk grains is to get them from the distributor thru the local homebrew shop...except the local homebrew shop is actually a wine making shop since making beer is not very popular here. The wine shop has access to large homebrew distributor and they order my grains along with there normal inventory. So shipping is free...although sometimes I have to wait a week or two.

I hope that helps. Good luck.

Dont think so:

Right, I live in Canada but further east in Magog, Quebec. Just letting zenenviro know that the wine homebrewing shop might be an option for bulk grain. At least for me make wine is way more popular than beer in this location. If you have a wine making shop nearby give them a call and see if you can order bulk grains.

Good luck!

Bonnyville, AB

I know old post, zenenviro, im in the area too (glendon). I typically buy bulk from winning wines plus in edmonton when i get there. I was recently in the lakeland brewery in st paul, and the owner said he would be willing to buy an extra sack or two of two row for cash, just needs a heads up ahead of time.

Latest posts

Back