• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 3x Perlick 575ss Faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adroc

Reaction score
I have 3 Perlick 575pc faucets for sale. SOLD

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

I know stainless 525's have an etched (golden color) "P" on them, and the brass/chrome ones have the stamped "P" on them.

I see a stamped "P" on your faucets. Did Perlick change this for stainless 575's? Hmmm...

The all SS have the stamp and the chrome plated are etched.

I know stainless 525's have an etched (golden color) "P" on them, and the brass/chrome ones have the stamped "P" on them.

I see a stamped "P" on your faucets. Did Perlick change this for stainless 575's? Hmmm...

I was told they were stainless when I bought them. Was I lied to?

I hate being the Bd News Guy, but I'll take pics this evening of side by side faucets (one ss, one chrome) so you can see the difference.

:mug:

Can you please PM me when you take the pics? Im going to close this thread until I get this figured out?

Confirmed that these are the chrome plated ones. I have lowered the price and updated the model number. Thanks k1ngl1ves for bringing this to my attention.

Confirmed that these are the chrome plated ones. I have lowered the price and updated the model number. Thanks k1ngl1ves for bringing this to my attention.

I'm sorry I was late with this pic. Raspberry Dragons Milk got in the way. I can't be blamed. Lol!

For future reference for anyone interested in the easiest way to identify the taps. Left is chrome, right is ss.

Edit: Stupid sideways pics! Top is ss, bottom is chrome plate.

If you bought these from a store or website , OP, I'd complain mightily.

20160212_205423.jpg

I'm sorry I was late with this pic. Raspberry Dragons Milk got in the way. I can't be blamed. Lol!

For future reference for anyone interested in the easiest way to identify the taps. Left is chrome, right is ss.

Edit: Stupid sideways pics! Top is ss, bottom is chrome plate.

If you bought these from a store or website , OP, I complain mightily.

I bought them off here and have already resolved the issue with the seller. Thanks again for letting me know.

Bummer I just bought some off of Craig's list and was told that they were SS, but according to this I got PC. Oh well live and learn I guess. Weird because the cup that holds the handle ball is metal and I read that all the PC ones were plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back