• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio 15 gallon demi john (2)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pola0502ds

Reaction score
For Sale I have (2) 15 Gallon Demi Johns

(1) clear with rubber base and lid
(1) green with rubber base and lid

Both for ($100) or ($50) for 1

Can meet up.

demi john.jpg

FYI, I will update this thread when they are sold. So if it doesn't say sold then they are still available. Just had someone ask me.

I'm sorry, I thought I had posted that information.

I am located in Youngstown Ohio. Willing to drive and meeting up for people in cleveland/akron/pittsburgh area

Is anyone interested in these for fermenting your beer or wine? I used these because it was great to brew a 10+ gallon batch of beer and ferment them in a single container. Or if you are doing 2 5 gallon batches you can do the same thing.

I am looking for 15 gal demijohns for wine making. I'm in western PA near Erie just off I-79. Let me know if still available and, if so, if you would meet me at Grove City.

I'm sorry, these actually sold a few weeks ago and I did not update the thread. I'm sorry, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back