• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 15 Gal Inductor Tanks for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrjofus1959

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure this should probably go under the "For Sale" section on the forum, but since this is one of the plastic conical threads I thought I'd post here...

I have two brand-new-in-the-box Ace Rotomold A-INFD15-19 15 gal tanks for sale (e.g. http://www.plastic-mart.com/product/5813/15-gallon-cone-inductor-tank-fully-draining-infd15-19). I'm in Fort Collins, CO so I'm looking for a front range CO buyer who could pick them up and pay no shipping. Price is $50 each.

Cheers!

Hi, your link isn't working but if you are interested in shipping and it's reasonable I'm interested. 48842 is my zip.

Are they, the same ones from Rural King.com?

Hi, your link isn't working but if you are interested in shipping and it's reasonable I'm interested. 48842 is my zip.

Are they, the same ones from Rural King.com?
Sorry about the link, I just fixed that. And yes they're the same as the ones form Rural King.

FedEx home delivery for each tank would be about $50. The box is 20" x 20" x 31" and weighs about 18#. So you'd be looking at $200 for the two tanks delivered.

If your ordered two from Rural King shipped to your zip code you'd be looking at $270.

Thanks for putting that together. I'm really trying to move toward ss conicals, so for $200 I'm going to hold off.

Back