Mini Fridge Seal Help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman6409

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I know absolutely nothing about mini fridges to start off with. I got a free mini fridge I am trying to turn into a kegerator for a mini keg. Fridge does work however it grew an ice block of about a foot thick. It is suggested that it might be doe to very poor seal which I have supplied a picture of. I did take off the beverage holder on the inside of the door to fit the keg and tried, badly, to screw the seal back in. Obviously I did a poor job. Can anyone suggest ways to make this seal better as is?

WP_20151017_001.jpg

Hey everyone. I know absolutely nothing about mini fridges to start off with. I got a free mini fridge I am trying to turn into a kegerator for a mini keg. Fridge does work however it grew an ice block of about a foot thick. It is suggested that it might be doe to very poor seal which I have supplied a picture of. I did take off the beverage holder on the inside of the door to fit the keg and tried, badly, to screw the seal back in. Obviously I did a poor job. Can anyone suggest ways to make this seal better as is?

Anyway to reseat the gasket? Caulk the crap out of it and tape over it all?

Latest posts

Back