• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Excess Equipment for sale in Dallas/Fort Worth Area!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in glass carboys and kegs if willing to split up.

I live in the area.

At this point I'm wanting to get rid of it all at once, if I change my mind I will let you both know.

JMHO, but I think you will sell it all a lot faster if you break it up. Hard to find one person who wants it all, easy to find people who want one or a few things. Having said that, I'm interested in the stir plate, flask and tubes. And I can probably find someone in the DFW area to pick up for me.

So I'm getting blown up this weekend with requests to buy my carboys/buckets.....so $300 for all 14. I will sell the wine fridge/fermentation chamber for $250 and the Keg fridge, kegs, co2 tank and manifold for $650.

Latest posts

Back