• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 3 Vessel Keggle System For Sale -- $550

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost_Arkitekt

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't taken any close-up pics, but I have a 3 Vessel Keggle (slightly used) system for sale. I don't want to piece it out if I don't have to only because of the issues with selling part of it -- and being stuck with some of the other parts. The only reason I'm selling this is to upgrade to bigger kettles. Brew stand is NOT for sale. I could be sold with it, but that would be a lot extra.

What's in the system:

Hot Liquor Tank -- 1 Keggle with lid, thermowell, thermometer, one piece 1/2 ball valve, sight glass, and stainless braid inside.

Brew Kettle -- 1 Keggle with lid, thermowell, thermometer, one piece 1/2" ball valve, male camlock quick connect to a copper tube that fills kettle from bottom, site glass, Midwest Brewing Keggle False Bottom.

Mash/Lauter Tun -- 1 Igloo Ice Cube 60 qt Cooler (Square-ish) with camlock out (1/2" ball valve), copper tube with stainles overbraid manifold, bulkhead fitting with digital thermometer (from BrewHardware), Blickmann Autsparge (Love this), 1/2" balll valve with camlock for filling water so not to fill through Autosparge.

1 stainless hop spider ring and legs. Will sew a new bag to fit it. Already made to fit Keggle brew kettle.

Will also throw in a set of thick heat shields that snap on welded fittings. Can be pulled off and put on the Brew Kettle after using on Hot Liquor tank.

Considering all the fittings are welded, site glasses already marked, etc., plus all the upgrades and extra fittings, I pretty much won't take less than $550 for it. That is a screaming deal when you consider how much one really good kettle is from another vendor. Cold here, but will take pics soon. The brew kettle needs to be cleaned on the outside, but everything else is great.

pg-brewstand-cleaned.jpg

Back