• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the outside dimensions? And any pics? Have to see if I could fit this in my van

The dimensions are 34 inches high x 27 inches wide x 22 inches deep. Its inside my bar so I have to pull it out to take pictures.

Here are some photos of the freezer. A few rust spots from the CO2 tank. The holes in the top are from the beer lines.
The tower is all Stainless. I have 2 older style Perlick faucets I will throw in. I also have 2 ball lock gas fittings and 2 liquid fittings that I will throw in.

20141228_172226.jpg

20141228_172233.jpg

20141228_172240.jpg

20141228_172315.jpg

Is this still available? I'm in Madison and would may be interested if I can figure out how to get it back to Madison. I'm taking a look at Keezer/Kegerator options now to fit a minimum of two 5 ga cornys.

Back