• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Full Brewery sale in Santa Cruz - 10 Gallon Blichmann TOP digital system, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy777

Reaction score
Hello,

Total brewery For sale. Please PM me rather than posting in the thread. Thanks!

First up, a 3 Blichmann Top Tier stand with 3 burners.
-Custom welded stainless kettles with 3 ply aluminum sandwich bottom, stainless ball valves, notched lid. 2 kettles are 20 gallon - a boil kettle and a mash tun with blichmann RIMS digital return and a stainless false bottom. The HLT is a Polarware 10 gallon. All kettles come with dial thermometers. Boil Kettle and polwarware HLT has 2 welded bulkheads, the Mash tun has 3. I've always brewed 10 gallon batches in these kettles, but you may be able to push them to 15.
-A Tower of Power digital RIMS controller, mint condition, with original packaging and accessories.
-March pump.
-50'x1/2" wort chiller with recirculation attachment (we used to call that a Jamil-o-chiller back in the day).
-Also included, drinking safe hose and QDs to connect to the wort chiller and also to a garden sprayer for easy cleanup.
-Stainless hardware (except brass QDs), high temp silicone tubing, all associated odds and ends - extra silicon tubing, spare brass QDs.
-The 3 Ayinger goats are included - free of change. :mug: 1.5 lbs of citra hops, too.

Lovingly cared for and kept inside (garage) it's entire life.

Asking $1890. Local buyer for pickup only. I'm located in Scotts Valley. Thanks for looking!!

Next up - a 20 gallon temp controlled ferment fridge. It's a Kenmore upright freezer (originally $700-something), a ranco 2 stage temp controller and a fermwrap.

The freezer is well enough insulated that the fermwrap taped to the fridge wall is enough to keep the whole chamber at a stable temp even in the coldest santa Cruz weather. Bought new and used for 2 batches (a total of 4 weeks run time).

Includes 4, 6 gallon poly fermenters, stoppers, airlocks, tubing, etc.

$400 firm.

8 Ball lock kegs. These are the old school, tall thin ball locks that are in demand now. Dirty, but will clean up and all hold pressure. I'll throw in 2 lbs of PBW I have laying around and my DIY keg cleaner. - $225

Lots of interest! If I don't PM anybody right away, please don't think I'm ignoring you. I'll take a little bit to sift through my inbox.

PM sent.

"God is great, beer is good, & WOMEN are crazy!"
-Billy Currington
(modified by me)

Hey gang! Apologies about the delays of this. I am in the process of working out a full brewery sale, and the holidays are slowing the process. Those of you who have PM'd me, I appreciate your patience. Should the whole brewery deal fall through, I will reach out to people in order.
Thanks everybody!!

So what's the deal??? When do you think you will make a decision and let people know if you're going to sell???
Thanks

"God is great, beer is good, & WOMEN are crazy!"
-Billy Currington
(modified by me)

Sorry gang. Bad timing coinciding this listing with the year end work responsibilities and Christmas family obligations. The whole brewery customer fell through, so I'll be replying to each PM today, in order of receipt.

Thanks!

What is still available? Any chance you are selling the rest of the kegging stuff since you are offloading the kegs?

Hey gang. Top tier stand, kegs sold, mill Aalmost sold. I'm going to price out the individual pieces (kettles, TOP controller, hardware, etc) and post something soon.

Latest posts

Back