• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Lots of bar and keg equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EJE201

Reaction score
Got this stuff from a bar repo. Prices are for pickup in Mid-Michigan. Will ship.

First are co2 and foam detector panels with flo-jet pumps and beer splitters. Have not tested but came out of a bar. Similar to this http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/regulators-pid-83215-PM1-BP.html

$200 for an entire panel (small 2 way co2 manifolds in the bottom left have been removed.) I have 4 panels. May split up if interest is there.
20140808_220057.jpg

20140809_211342.jpg

20140809_211350.jpg

20140809_211358.jpg

20140809_211413.jpg

I believe these are all "D" couplers. $15 each or a package deal for multiple. Only a few left
20140809_211655.jpg

Wall brackets with the fittings. $5 each
20140809_211706.jpg

20140804_145639.jpg

These secondary regulators are sold as is, Hooked them up to gas and about half the gauges worked freely, a few were not reacting to the adjustment knob like they should (wont get down to 0 etc.) and several seemed dead. no cap at the end because they were all linked with hose. a little surface rust here and there. $60 each set *ALL SOLD*
20140809_211308.jpg

20140809_211246.jpg

I have a few draft towers for sale in other threads. Thanks for looking.

PM sent about D coupler

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

From what I could gather co2 or compressed air is hooked up to a regulator which then is pushed to the flojet pumps. The pumps are also connected to the kegs. The pumps push the beer from the keg through the foam monitor and into the distributor manifold where it was split off to several different faucets. Most likely in different parts of the bar. The foam monitor shuts off flow when a keg is finished so you don't fill your entire line with foam. Basically it is a cost savings mechanism if you have like 100' beer lines and cant monitor keg levels quickly. I should have taken a picture of the lines all connected before I cut them out but they had beer in them and I didnt want it leaking all over my garage floor.

Several couplers sold but plenty more left. Willing to separate items off the panels if interested.

I'll get in line for a bank of secondary regs if for some reason that deal falls through.

Updated the post, regs are gone. I do have the double secondaries on the panels and one is a tripple.

Hey!

Do you happen to have any Type U Couplers ?

Id be interested in a few.

Thanks! and GL on sellin!:mug:

I have one but I think I'm going to keep it for now just in case I end up buying some kegs from the party store. Sorry.

Back