• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Blichmann Boilermaker 20 gallon w/element hole

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erikrocks

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm selling my 20 gallon Boilermaker. I brew electric, so it comes with a hole punched (I used a conduit punch) all ready for your element. I've used this to brew about 2 years and hundreds of gallons of beer. Just visit theelectricbrewery.com and install your element the way Kal did and you'll be brewing electric in no time!
photo-1-63423.jpg

photo-2-63424.jpg

I also punched a 1/2" hole at the top of the kettle and installed a weldless bulkhead for recirculation and whirlpool. Of course, the Brewmometer and lid are both included. I'd like $350.

I'd prefer not to ship since I have no idea how I would box it up, but if you really want me to, I'll try to figure it out. You pay all shipping costs.

Also, if you're looking for any electric brewing items, I'm getting rid of some surplus HERE.

Latest posts

Back