• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Brutus 10 System for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gruversm

Reaction score
I am selling a custom made Brutus 10 stand and NEMA12 Control panel.

The stand is made from 2" powder coated steel with heavy duty wheels and includes:
1. 2 Asco gas solenoid valves
2. 1 March 815 pump
3. 2 temperature probes
4. SS Valves
5. 3 High Pressure gas burners (1 jet and 2 torch-style) [Natural gas, but can be converted back to propane]
6. Large NEMA12 enclosure control panel with full wiring (look at second picture..this was added last Spring)
7. 2 Auber PIDs
8. Black gas piping throughout

See pictures...can send more if you'd like.

Asking $1500/obo

Local Pickup only. Edwardsburg, MI.

stand.jpg

control panel.jpg

Very interested would u be available this weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I am selling a custom made Brutus 10 stand and NEMA12 Control panel.

The stand is made from 2" powder coated steel with heavy duty wheels and includes:
1. 2 Asco gas solenoid valves
2. 1 March 815 pump
3. 2 temperature probes
4. SS Valves
5. 3 High Pressure gas burners (1 jet and 2 torch-style) [Natural gas, but can be converted back to propane]
6. Large NEMA12 enclosure control panel with full wiring
7. 2 Auber PIDs
8. Black gas piping throughout

See pictures...can send more if you'd like.

Asking $1500/obo

Local Pickup only. Edwardsburg, MI.

I am interested in your Brutus 10. Please send me a PM with contact info.

Thanks

I know this does you little to no good, but, I am interested in this. A the moment though, my funds are kind of tied up. Not to mention, with the weather, there is very little doubt I'd make the trip over, even from as close as Chicago. That stretch through Indiana has been a nightmare this winter. If it's still around in the spring, you might have a buyer in me.

Latest posts

Back