Good Microbrewery in Baltimore?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGEduardo

Reaction score
I'd like to check out a nice local brewpub tomorrow during my business trip. Somewhere lively near other watering holes maybe?

I'm staying in Aberdeen, but willing to drive for good beer!

Pratt Street alehouse is near the Inner Harbor, great beer and food with cask style ales on draught. A little further north is The Brewer's Art, a Belgian style brewpub with an upscale dining room and a more laid back (and very dark) bar downstairs. Max's in Fell's point is just a bar, not a brewery, but has dozen's of draught's and hundreds of bottles. Fell's point is a semi-tourist area with lots of food and bar choices, walking distance to Little Italy and close to Canton, with more food and booze. Bertha's in Fell's has great mussels and local some local beer, but nothing too exciting. It's a nice place to walk around, right on the water.

Outside of the city, Ellicot Mill's brewing company is a German style brewpub, with good food and beer, and across the street the Judges Bench has a rotating selection of local craft brews on tap. They're both located in Ellicot City, southwest of Baltimore.

There's more, but these are my go-to's.

Have a great time.

Awesome, thanks for the advice. I'll head down there and check it out!

Back