Spike Brewing Giveaway - New v3 Kettle

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Brewing Events & Local Gatherings > International > Beer Bars of Brussels Belgium

Old 03-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #31
dagamore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I know i have been in Germany too long, at fist i was like wait that bar is in Bruxelles, then it clicked, Bruxelles=Brussels, I have a work location in Ath Belgium, all the singes i follow are head to Bruxelles most of the way. Looks liek a great photo log of that trip, cant wait for Brujes, antwerp, and ghent.... why not rotterdamn/amserdamn they are close by, only a few hours by car and some great bars in both. But if you have the time there are some great local beers in Mons, and a great city center/walkplatz that has a great stake house, itialian, and decent pizza(sorta american style) and 4 great bars around the walkplatz. and Mons is only an hour from Bruxelles it would make a great day trip.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:37 PM   #32
rideincircles
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Liked 17 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Subscribing. Any updates on what all to do there? I am assuming very little has changed since then on the beer scene. I plan on stopping in Brussels around the end of June. Has anyone done any of the beer tours? Cantillon is an absolute must, but not sure what other breweries to hit up.

I have around a week I planned on spending between brussels and amsterdam, but haven't finalized any plans. Any other recommendations around that area? Still open on my itinerary. Will plan on bringing a few bottles home. Cantillon and westvleteren are 2 of the main ones to bring home, but have no clue after that.