Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Racking from Better Bottles to bottling

Old 02-05-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
bferullo
HBT_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Recipes 

Liked 21 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Racking from Better Bottles to bottling

So I currently use better bottles for fermenting. I am familiar with them. I am looking to get another one and debating getting a ported one. Does anyone have experience with these. I was looking on the website and it showed how you could bottle straight from the fermenter without the use of a bottling bucket.

Is this mainly the case for wine since you don't need to add priming sugar? I would assume you could not add priming sugar to the primary since you would not want to mix it up and disturb the trub and risk oxidation.

What am I misunderstanding here? I do not secondary, so the need for easily transferring from one BB to the other BB isn't the case.

From the MFG website:
http://www.better-bottle.com/products_master.html