Share Brewing Space in Pleasanton CA - Home Brew Forums

Register Now!
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > General Beer Discussion > Share Brewing Space in Pleasanton CA

Old 11-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #1
Nwalesmith
Recipes 

May 2011
Kirkland, Wa
Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I just moved from Seattle to Pleasanton and was curious to see if anyone out there was interested in spliting space for brewing. I have seen this done many times before in WA and my new place is a bit tight on space.

Old 11-09-2012, 11:50 AM   #2

Hi, I don't know if anyone already PM'd you or not, but this is a great idea. There is a homebrew club on the northside of Chicago that has brew space for club members, because the club is in an area of with mostly apartments and space is at a premium. The club is called CHAOS.

If you don't get any response here, try posting in the California regional forum of HBT. You might also try to find a homebrew club locally and see if anyone there is interested in shared space. Good luck!