I think they're hot, but you probably don't - Page 100 - Home Brew Forums
Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Community > Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling > I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Old 11-23-2012, 02:13 PM   #991
wiggybrewer
Recipes 

Mar 2012
Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

How about Anna Torv from Fringe? Manish but hot! IMO.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #992
WildGingerBrewing
HBT_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2010
McKinney, TX
Liked 2319 Times on 2232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggybrewer View Post
How about Anna Torv from Fringe? Manish but hot! IMO.
Way too hot for this thread. On the show it's her personality that makes her "manly". Google pics of her. Smokin' hot.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:11 PM   #993
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
Recipes 

Jan 2008
Liked 697 Times on 513 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildGingerBrewing View Post
Way too hot for this thread. On the show it's her personality that makes her "manly". Google pics of her. Smokin' hot.
Hmmm....In that case, where do we put Charlize Theron as she appears in Monster?

Old 11-23-2012, 06:14 PM   #994
WildGingerBrewing

Recipes 

Mar 2010
McKinney, TX
Liked 2319 Times on 2232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
Hmmm....In that case, where do we put Charlize Theron as she appears in Monster?
She certainly doesn't belong in here. I'm saying that in real life, Anna is friggin hot, just like Charlize. Therefore, neither belong in here. Of course, if there are folks that think either of them are ugly, then I guess they do belong, since that is the point of the thread.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:16 PM   #995
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
Recipes 

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildGingerBrewing View Post
She certainly doesn't belong in here. I'm saying that in real life, Anna is friggin hot, just like Charlize. Therefore, neither belong in here. Of course, if there are folks that think either of them are ugly, then I guess they do belong, since that is the point of the thread.
Yeah, but I would bang Monster Charlize just so I could say I did hot Charlize.

I'm having an ethical meltdown here, please be kind.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #996
Hang Glider
Beer Drinker
HBT_SUPPORTER.png

Recipes 

Mar 2007
North Augusta, SC
Liked 199 Times on 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainbamage View Post
Kari Byron from Mythbusters....
Oh she definitely belongs here. I can't stand to look at her, that perfect bod, the red hair, sense of humor, the ease of hangin' with the guys blowing sh!t up, ...

oh wait - are we telling the truth here? then I got nothing. 'cept certified hotties don't belong.

Old 11-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #997
the_bird
10th-Level Beer Nerd

Recipes 

May 2006
Adams, MA
Liked 523 Times on 420 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hang Glider View Post
Oh she definitely belongs here. I can't stand to look at her, that perfect bod, the red hair, sense of humor, the ease of hangin' with the guys blowing sh!t up, ...

oh wait - are we telling the truth here? then I got nothing. 'cept certified hotties don't belong.
The recent MythBusters episodes have not been as good, in no small part because Kari is not nearly as hot when she's got blonde hair as when she was rocking the red.

And, I have to say... as a general thing... a lot of guys don't find them hot, but I love me a pregnant lady. Big ol', ready-to-burst boobies, and that kind of glow about them... obviously not EVERY pregnant woman, but if you take a woman that's already pretty damn hot (like, say... Kari Byron)... wow.

Plus, with all those hormones running around rampant... in my (admittedly, limited experience), a pregnant wife either doesn't want you to even LOOK at her, or she's going to be up for all kinds of crazy stuff that'll never happen again once the baby arrives.

"I'm kind of toasted. But I looked at my watch and it's only 6:30 so I can't stop drinking yet." - Yooper's Bob
"Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week." - Paulie
"no, he just doesn't speak 'stupid'. i, however, am fluent...." - motobrewer
"... I'll go both ways." - Melana

Old 11-23-2012, 07:17 PM   #998
Laughing_Gnome_Invisible
Recipes 

Jan 2008

I think we can safely say that Kari does not belong in this thread. She is getting the universal love-in here!

Old 11-24-2012, 12:12 AM   #999
RachmaelBenApplebaum
Recipes 

Oct 2012
Flagstaff, AZ
Liked 62 Times on 56 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing_Gnome_Invisible View Post
Crap! My boner disappeared!
I believe the term is called an "Anger Bang", possibly the most satisfying of all, plus she prolly has a bomb hookup for some fantastic coke through Howard Dean, Win (2)Twice!

YEEEEEAHG!

Old 11-24-2012, 12:36 AM   #1000
KayaBrew
Recipes 

Nov 2008
Jay, Adirondack Mountains, NY
Liked 202 Times on 157 Posts

"Anger bang"?!? That's a civilized way of putting it. I have always used the more blue-collar, crass way of saying the same thing!